Are you looking for the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet in 2020? If yes, you have come to the right place which you can discover the full reviews, tips, and guides. We are here to help you understand in a better way.
Gone are the times when helmets were only used for safety purposes. Technology surely has proven a boon for helmets. The installation of Bluetooth in helmets has been a significant start for a new mode of communication.
Who needs a separate device for calls and music when all this can be done with a helmet only during the rides. This bluetooth motorcycle helmet technology allows us to make calls, have intercom with other fellow riders within a specific distance range. Here are some pros and cons of a motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth:
PROS and CONS of Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets
- All controls in these helmets are hands-free so minimum distraction is guaranteed.
- This makes it easy to talk while driving through a phone call or intercom its up-to-the user.
- Some integrated are features like voice controls, talk time, noise cancellation.
- To have these features a good amount of money is to be spent
- Listening to music at high speeds can be a problem
Features of Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
Features to be considered while buying a Bluetooth helmet-
- Design– Exterior looks and interior comfortability are the two most looked for. The quality of the built and paint used should be good so that wear and tear should not happen quickly.
- Controls– Searching for a good Bluetooth motorcycle helmet include the search for good controls in which you can control the music, shuffle it without creating discomfort in the ride. We can have hands-free or voice control helmets also in the higher end expensive products.
- Bluetooth Quality– You should look for the version of Bluetooth installed with its compatibility of connecting with other phones. The Bluetooth should cover a minimum range of 500 feet or more. Some Bluetooth helmets also offer noise cancellation for calling while driving and music.
Whether you’re renting a motorcycle from a motorcycle rental platform or using your own, the installation of Bluetooth in helmets has been a significant start for a new mode of communication.
(Top 10) Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets of 2020:
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology. 8 Hours of Talk Time and 110 Hours of Standby. Fully Washable Microfiber Liner and Adjustable Vents.
ILM Bluetooth Full Face Motorcycle Helmet with the quality of flipping the front portion and with its sturdy design and the reasonable weight comes at an affordable price with every single feature one can wish for i.e. GPS, music, call receiver, sun visor, intercom.
More elaborate features of this motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth are as below –
Bluetooth connectivity – Comes with a Bluetooth 2.0 version giving a reasonable talk time of 8 hours and a detachable receiver included with the package. The receiver is chargeable and needs not to be detached for charging, once charged you are good to go. Intercom facility is present and no problem in accessing it. Echo cancellation is an extra feature missing from others.
Safety and design – Passed all basic standards from DOT for safety and ECE for the visor. It has two visors that surely are a plus point for extra safety and protection of eyes. Shell is sturdy and shock-resistant. The flip-up feature can be helpful in taking off the helmet or when standing idle.
Ventilation– Preoccupied with 3 adjustable vent exhaust for air intake which makes it a boon for long rides.
Can be used as a full face and flip-up.
- Sturdy design with basic certifications.
- Designed keeping in mind the high speeds as well as best in class ventilation provided.
- For everyday use, it can be a good option
- Affordable price.
- No extra out of the box safety feature.
- Buying it just for the flip-up feature is a waste of money.
- Inner visor is not anti-fog.
- Bluetooth Integrated Shell
Another Bluetooth motorcycle helmet from TORC from its long-range of products. This one is a bit heavy but provides great structural support and can remain as a single piece in a big crash. Comes with an inner liner for comfort and no tension of getting that liner dirty because it is easily removable and can be washed in a machine.
Integrated Bluetooth with speakers provides music, calling, intercom, and other noticeable functions. Various features of this motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth:
Bluetooth connectivity– Good connectivity with mobile and fellow riders having torc helmets. Internal speakers for calling, listening to music, and of course intercom and GPS directions.
Design and safety– Designed keeping in mind the long and hectic rides. Although it’s on the heavier side but with great ability in distributing the weight with the best protection from accidents. Comes in different color options and sizes are available for every fit.
- Constructed with keeping durability in mind
- Highly ventilated for comfort.
- Fully waterproof material for increased comfort.
Limited color options.
- 2 SHEILDS - Clear shield on the helmet and a dark smoke shield in the box
A bit on the costlier side, a great product by BELL proves that spending money on it will never make you regret it. Comes with a 5-year warranty and many fantastic optional add-on and compatibility with the various Bluetooth headset is what makes it a value for money product. Let’s have a look at some extra edge features of this Bluetooth motorcycle helmet:
Face shield– It comes with a transition photochromatic shield that makes it irreplaceable and out of the league. The shield would turn dark during the daylight making it relaxing for the eyes and a dark, a comfortable and clear view is promised.
Ventilation– Two vents very aptly placed on chin and top.
Bluetooth connectivity– Feature of connecting to various other Bluetooth headsets. Two speakers placed at the upper and lower portion with above-average sound. When vents are closed sound decreases. You get a receiver kit optional at a very reasonable price if you need to make calls and use the intercom.
Safety feature and design– A well-balanced Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with a weight of around 1570 grams without the receiver. Available in many sizes but be careful while buying, order a size up which size generally fits you i.e. if you previously use L size helmets ordering an XL, in this case, would be better. All necessary standards by DOT and ECE are clear.
- The click release function is awesome.
- Optional receiver choice makes it easy to fit sena or cardo intercom
- Ventilation will never be a problem.
- Available in many colors and graphics options
- The transition photochromatic shield can be problematic for some users.
- The face shield is provided but without a lock.
- Under-sizing can be a problem
- [ 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets ] : Equipped with Bluetooth 3.0 version ,keep you connected with cellphone, music player and GPS system easily and stably. Up to 9 hours intercom time, 12 hours phone time, 120 hours standby time, makes team motorbike communication more convenient and efficient.What's more we had meets and exceeds both ECE & DOT safety standards.
Freedconn launched its dual visor lightweight helmet with the built-in Bluetooth communication system. It is available in many color options like white, black, gray, red, blue, and matte black.
It is a flip-up of the modular helmet. Various other qualities of this Bluetooth motorcycle helmet:
Bluetooth connectivity– It has waterproof Bluetooth 3.0 with the ability to connect to 2-3 fellow riders at the same time with a range of 500 meters, GPS, voice dial feature, FM, and music facility. At high speeds clarity of sound is good.
Ventilation– Two vents and one near the chin also when the full face is covered provides ample airflow to ride in harsh weather conditions also.
Safety feature and design– comes in 3 different sizes with certification from DOT. Shell made out if thermoplastic material making it durable and less in weight. The dual visor is beneficial for eyes, the clear one provides good visibility and the inner visor can be raised and lowered according to one’s need. It also provides a good field of view.
- ABS lightweight shell is durable and protects from accidents.
- Wide field of view.
- Easy to use Bluetooth system with intercom connectivity with 3 other riders.
- Flip-up options is always a plus point.
- Noise problem at high speeds.
- Visor is not anti fog and fogs up easily.
Related Articles to Read:
(Top 10) Bestselling Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets On AMAZON
#1 Amazon Best-Selling
- Bluetooth integrated shell
#2 Amazon Best-Selling
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell construction with removable/Washable anti-bacterial interior, padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
#3 Amazon Best-Selling
- [ DOT Modular Motorcycle Helmet ] FreedConn Bluetooth helmet supports max intercom range up to 1640 feet for 2 riders talking or 3 riders pairing. We had meets and exceeds both ECE & DOT safety standards, don't worry about the safety while riding.
#4 Amazon Best-Selling
- 20 percent Smaller with equal protection as the bulky competitors
#5 Amazon Best-Selling
- DOT & CE Approved for Safety Standard, Street Legal
#6 Amazon Best-Selling
#7 Amazon Best-Selling
- Helmet shown ships with a ProTint Photochromic shield activated by UV light with Class 1 optics
#8 Amazon Best-Selling
- DOT & CE Approved for Safety Standard, Street Legal
#9 Amazon Best-Selling
- The high-tech Momentum INC Pro Bluetooth motorcycle helmet takes the premium experience of our Momentum INC and goes one step further with a QHD action camera affixed directly to the center of the helmet.
#10 Amazon Best-Selling
- DONT MISS A SECOND OF THE ACTION The high-tech Momentum INC Pro made with Bluetooth technology motorcycle helmet takes the premium experience of our Momentum INC and goes one step further with a QHD action camera affixed directly to the center of the helmet.
Last update on 2020-10-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API